Did the biggest trend of summer leave you wanting for more? If you’re missing crop tops and you’re looking for ways to wear one this winter, look no further because we’re here to give you tips and ideas on how to wear cropped sweaters – winter’s counterpart for the ever so hot crop top from summer. Check them out and tell us how you’ll be wearing your cropped sweater this season.
- TOTAL TOMBOY – think cropped sweaters are for sexy and girly looks alone? Well, think again! One really easy look you can pull off with cropped sweaters is the tomboy look. To achieve this, pick out a simple cropped sweater and pair it with boyfriend style jeans or baggy pants then finish off your outfits with accessories that will lend it that boyish look. These accessories include baseball caps, sneakers, rucksacks and more.
- COZY LAYERS – another way to wear cropped sweaters is to wear it on top of something longer to create beautiful layers. This is the perfect way to rock a cropped sweater on a super cold day and you have errands to run outside the house. Make sure you don’t wear anything too chunky underneath so you still end up with a gorgeous silhouette.
- SEXY and HIGH WAISTED – are you more of a hipster girl? If you are, you’re in luck because there’s not much you need to do to style a cropped sweater and stay true to your style. Simply pair your cropped sweater with high waisted pants and you’re set for the day. Of course, you’ll have to add on a few accessories to really get the feel of the look. You can also achieve a really sexy and feminine look with this combo as long as you choose pieces with more girly details on them.
- WARM AND CHUNKY – no, we’re not talking about food here. If you’re looking for a way to offset the amount of skin to be shown when wearing a cropped sweater and stay warm, you can go for a really chunky knitted cropped sweater.
- ON TOP OF A DRESS – another girly way to wear your cropped sweater is to layer it on top of your favorite dress. This will give you that nice, soft and dainty look that’s perfect for a lazy fall or winter day. Ideally, maxi dresses would make the perfect cropped sweater partner for this kind of outfit but you can wear any other kind of dress as well like sundresses and slip dresses.