Jeans have always been a staple in any woman’s closet and now that high waisted jeans are back, we have more variety and options to choose from when deciding on which jeans to go for. Lots of people think that high waisted jeans are only for women who are tall and have a slim and slender body but this isn’t true at all. Everyone can wear high waisted jeans but things like leg shape and fabrication should be taken in to consideration. If you’re not sure you to wear high waisted jeans, don’t panic because we’ve got you covered! Read on and find out how you can look awesome in high waisted jeans.
- For the girly girl – high waisted jeans and corset tops are just a couple of the hottest trends around so why not pair them for a super chic, sexy and girly look? A pair of dark wash high waisted jeans and a light, floral corset top is a sure combination for one gorgeous outfit. Wear this outfit combination with heels and throw on a nice blazer or cardigan on top and you’re all set for the day.
- Cool summer look – for a really cool and summer look, wear your favorite pair of high waisted jeans with a crop top or those tops that are typically to short to wear with normal rise jeans. This outfit combination will let you have just the right amount of skin showing which is good if you’re someone who doesn’t really dig looking too racy.
- Heels and wedges – high waisted jeans tend to give you a more elongated silhouette and if you’re short and want to maximize this effect, wear heels or wedges with your high waisted jeans to boost your height, making you look 5 to 6 inches taller than you actually are.
- Cute and casual – for a cute, casual and not to mention, classic, look, you can wear your high waisted jeans with a nice and crisp plain button down shirt that’s tucked in. This look is very pretty and perfect for when you want to dress down for school or for the office. This look is perfect for creating the illusion of curves by the waist, especially when you add a belt on.
- Preppy chic – for a chic preppy look, wear your high waist jeans with a plaid shirt and either espadrilles, ballet flats (if you’ve got long legs), sneakers or heels (if you want a more girly look). This preppy chic look can easily be turned into a country look by wearing the combo with a pair of good ol’ cowboy boots.