While being out in the streets all day may not be the most ideal thing to do on a freezing cold winter’s day, there are just some days when you can’t do anything about it. On those days, you’ll want to be warm and comfy which means you have to wear clothes that will help you fight the cold weather. Now, you may be thinking about bundling up in big blah jackets but before you do, you might want to read through the article below to get ideas for winter fashion street style outfits. These outfits feature pieces that are both stylish and comfortable so you don’t have to sacrifice anything to be fab and chic this winter.
- Get a knitted beanie – a beanie may seem like something that’s just worn for the purpose of adding swag on to your looks or just to keep your hair covered and in place but wearing one is actually a very efficient way to keep yourself warmer during this very cold season. Get the slouchy kind of knitted beanie that you can wear to cover your ears to keep you even warmer. It’s an accessory that’s both stylish and functional.
- Wear biker boots – if you’re planning on going for a rough and tough chick kind of look this winter but cant quite figure out how to complete the look without sacrificing warmth, we’ve got you covered. Our best advise for you would be to complete an all black ensemble with studs and spikes with a pair of old beat up biker boots. Nothing says streets like a beat up pair of biker boots. You can wear it with jeans and with leather or you can also wear it with maxi dresses and skirts to create a boho-ish kind of look with a tough girl vibe.
- Add a denim jacket to your outfit – street style is all about being able to wear comfy and casual clothes and it doesn’t get any more casual than a denim jacket on top of a winter ensemble. A denim jacket will not only help you keep your look casual, it will also help warm you up on a cold day outside. If you’re brave and bold enough, you can even pull off the denim on denim trend. Simply pair your denim jacket with your favorite pair of jeans and you’re set to conquer the blistering cold.
- Wear a hobo coat – well, the name says it all: hobo coat. These are the coats you’ll find that are very big to the point of looking overly oversized. They may seem such a hideous thing to wear in theory but as long as you pick out a good color or a cute pattern on a hobo coat, trust me, it will look chic and street style appropriate. The size of the coat also helps heaps in making you feel cozier.
- Wear leggings or tights underneath shorts – so, you think you should stash away those cute pairs of shorts from last summer, huh? Well, if you love them so much, why not keep them in your winter wardrobe? Cute distressed shorts always make for a good street style outfit. wear leggings or tights underneath your shorts to keep your legs warm.