Katy Perry’s performance during the Super Bowl was one of her best yet; that much we know is true. And if there’s one more thing that we know, it is that Katy Perry’s sense of fashion and style is superb as well. We’ve seen her transform from a funky concert costume babe to a sizzling hot red carpet icon and we keep seeing her style evolve all the time. And while we all love the looks she’s sported, there will always be those outfits that really wowed us and inspired us. Here are our top picks for Katy Perry’s Best Fashion Moments.
- Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards – just last month, Katy tickled our imagination and brought us back to the good ol’ days of our childhood as she stunned in a gorgeous head-to-toe Barbie pink ensemble from Moschino for the Daily Front Row’s Fashion Los Angeles Awards.
- New York Street Style – Katy roamed the streets of New York rocking green locks and a gorgeous street style ensemble consisting of a print dress, a leather jacket, platform heels and knee high socks. The black wayfarers she wore with the outfit really gave it a kick, too.
- Milan Fashion Week 2014 – don’t you just love this black and gold outfit Katy wore to Milan Fashion Week? This black and gold number is by Moschino and it has a very subtle goth-y look and feel to it but it also has that chic, It Girl vibe to it.
- Old school glam – she may not be the queen of retro dressing but Katy sure knows how to channel old school glam as she proved in this gorgeous silk Vivienne Westwood Prestige dress with floral print on it. The dress was paired up with sparkly nude pumps and a fab retro hairstyle really looked stunning.
- Classy lady – and if you thought Katy Perry only does these crazy fashion-forward looks, you’re wrong. Here she is at 2013 MTV EMAs in Amsterdam wearing a simple seafoam green Zac Posen silk dress, nude peep toe pumps and a Dolce and Gabbana headband. The look was simple, chic and classic. Something that, apparently, Katy Perry does well too.
- Blue-blooded stylista – Katy looked radiant in the gorgeous blue dress by Tadashi Shoji she wore to the premiere of the movie The Smurfs 2 back in 2013. The dress featured a floral embellished bodice and a leather skirt which the singer paired up with blue heels that features little black bows.
- Couture style – this last look from Katy is something simple that anyone could easily pull off. Katy showed us her own version of the double print trend in this black and white Chanel dress which featured different floral print styles on the skirt and bodice as well as a silver chain belt which gracefully accented the waist.