You may have never thought about it but menswear style shoes can actually make a girly outfit look insanely cute and cool. If you like wearing dresses but don’t like looking too cutesy an girly in them on certain days, you can always switch your heels or ballet flats for menswear style shoes to give your girly outfits a fresh new look and an exciting twist. Most menswear shoes are lace-ups but there are also those that you can conveniently slip on if you’re in a hurry. If you really want to get the look and feel of legit menswear style shoes with your outfits, you can get them from the men’s shoe section in malls and stores as long as you know how to convert your size into men’s size. On the other hand, if you just like menswear inspired shoes, you can find cute ones right in the ladies’ section from most of your favorite brands and designers. See our list of the top 5 cutest menswear style shoes to complement your girly outfits below.
- Oxford shoes – most oxford shoes you’ll find are lace up ones although the fairly wide entrance makes it easy to just slip them on. Though these are originally menswear style shoes, you’ll easily find a pair today that’s dressy enough to go with most of the things in your closet. In fact, there are even some that come in printed designs like floral ones. Oxford shoes can be worn with pants as well as with skirts and dresses,
- Biker boots – biker boots have a ‘tough and rough’ look about them but they sure look super chic when you wear them with skirts, especially long ones that hit the floor like maxi skirts and maxi dresses. The combination of biker boots and maxis have been one of the most popular this winter. Just this should be reason enough for you to convince yourself that you need a pair of biker boots.
- Top Sider shoes – top sider shoes are slip on types and they’re really cool for casual outfits like shorts and jeans though they can also look cute with skirts and dresses. Top sider shoes are very comfortable. Popular designs include those that have suede tops and those that are made from denim. You could say that top siders are typical ‘cruise’ shoes but they’re great for everyday use as well.
- Combat boots – combat boots are very tough and manly to look at but they go great with skinny jeans and a cute girly top or sweater. You can use these when you need shoes that are strong enough to protect your feet and keep them dry from rain or snow.
- Doc Martens boots – judging by their looks, you would be able to tell that Doc Martens boots were originally intended for men but this particular brand of boots has a strong female following, thanks to the super cute trends riding that make use of utilitarian style boots, Doc Martens boots come in classic neutral colors but their female fans are also spoiled with their line of colored and printed boots.