Many of our favorite celebrities have welcomed their first babies this year and a lot more are still anticipating. For most women, pregnancy and the first few years of motherhood are the perfect excuse to get lazy and ‘let yourself go’ but we all know that when you’re under the spotlight and in the prying eyes of the public, that’s just not an option. This is why a lot of the new celebrity moms work their hardest to look just as good, if not better, than their pre-pregnancy look. Here are the most stylish celebrity new moms of 2014 who make great inspirations for new moms and moms-to-be.
- OLIVIA WILDE – Olivia Wilde and fiancé Jason Sudelkis welcomed their first baby boy back in April whom they named Otis Alexander. Just a week after giving birth, Olivia was already working on getting back in shape. One of the earliest pictures of Olivia snapped was of her wearing son Otis on a Stokke baby carrier, roaming around the streets of New York on a beautiful day. Shortly after, Olivia was back on the red carpet wearing skintight leather pants and sky high stilettos.
- EVA MENDES – Eva Mendes welcomed her first baby girl with Ryan Gosling just last September of this year. They named their baby Esmeralda Amada. Eva was also quick to get back into shape and even quicker to get back into the work scene. Just a month after giving birth, Eva was already filming for a commercial in LA and she looked gorgeous! Killer postpartum physique, flattering head to toe black ensemble, sexy brown leather boots – who would’ve thought she had just given birth?
- EMILY BLUNT – Emily Blunt and husband John Krasinski became first time parents in February when they welcomed daughter Hazel. Emily is often snapped taking a stroll, pushing her baby in a stroller, along with her husband.
- KERRY WASHINGTON – Scandal star Kerry Washington gave birth to her first baby, Isabelle Amarachi, back in April and just seven weeks postpartum, Kerry was already back on the red carpet wearing a black low-cut V neck top paired with a black skirt that had a paint splatter print design on it and bright orange Christian Louboutin geo pumps. Kerry was back in the style scene right after that, sporting her postpartum body (which is hot, by the way, thanks to Pilates) and rocking killer outfits.
- STACEY KEIBLER – completing our list is Stacey Keibler who had her first child, a baby girl they named Ava Grace, via homebirth on August 20, 2014. To be fair, Stacey’s maternity style was pretty divine and definitely on point so it doesn’t surprise us that her postpartum style is even better.