With Mothers’ Day coming up, I’m pretty sure you’ve already started scouring the internet and perusing the shelves and racks at the malls for the perfect Mothers’ Day gift for your mom. In case you haven’t already seen it, you can also check out our Mothers’ Day gift ideas for beauty by clicking here. If you still don’t see something that you like or think your mom would like, why not check out our list of Mothers’ Day gift ideas below? This time, we’re doing a fashion edition to help moms stay looking fab and on trend.
- A gorgeous scarf – moms tend to stick to the basics when it comes to fashion because it’s just so much easier to put together. Make them look stylin’ again by giving them a gift that they can wear to instantly make their plain and simple outfits look more exciting and interesting like a gorgeous scarf. Not only will it make them look more fab, they can also use it to keep them warm when the temps start to drop!
- A necklace – sure, mom has tons of jewelry that she can wear anytime she wants to but nothing beats a piece of jewelry from her very own child. Necklaces are one of the most popular choices when it comes to gifting jewelry because it can mean a lot of things, depending on what charm it comes with. Pick a charm that symbolizes something for you and for her so she has something to always remember you by. Moms always love sentimental pieces of jewelry like these and it doesn’t even have to be the fancy and expensive kind because to them, what matters is who gave it to them.
- A cute handbag – another practical fashion gift that you can give mom for Mothers’ Day is a handbag. Moms can never have too many handbags. Aside from the fact that they have to carry a million things every time they leave the house, it’s also one of the few pieces they can use to accessorize their whole look. When picking a handbag to give to mom, keep it classy and versatile by going for a neutral color so she can use it with any of her outfits. It’s also important to look for one that has ample storage inside so that she can conveniently carry everything that she needs.
- A nice watch – with so many things she has to do day in and day out, a watch is sure to come in handy, especially for a busy mom. It doesn’t have to be a Rolex or anything super expensive and fancy (but if you have the money to splurge on a gift for mom then, hey, go for it!). A lot of other brands out there make really good watches that have nice and elegant designs that I’m sure mom will love.
- A chic pair of shoes – just because they don’t go out as much as they used to doesn’t mean they don’t deserve beautiful shoes anymore. Give mom a chic pair of shoes that she can use to dress up her day to day outfits. Whether to give her heels or flats depends on what she likes better. Personally, I think moms could get more use out of a dressy pair of flats than a pair of sky-high, sexy heels.