Leggings are one of the most versatile bottoms you can have in your closet. You can wear them on their own (granted that you have the right top, of course), you can wear them underneath skirts and shorts during fall and winter and you can wear them with dresses, too. If you ask me, I’d choose leggings over jeans (or any kind of pants) in a heartbeat because they’re super comfy and easy to style, too. This fall, make sure you have your wardrobe stocked up with leggings because you’re going to need them. They’re perfect for lounging around on lazy days as well as for keeping your legs warm when you want to wear something short. Check out these must have leggings for fall and start shopping.
- Black leggings – of course, we’ll be starting off with the most basic, most versatile and most wearable pair which is black leggings. Black leggings are perfect for anything and everything. I personally have a few couple of pairs of black leggings sitting in my closet and those are my go-to “pants” that I can wear from home to work to gym to even happy hour and after hour parties. I know it sounds a little exaggerated but trust me, investing in good quality black leggings is one of the best choices you’ll ever make, fashion-wise.
- Jeggings – jeggings are great for days when you want to look a little more well put together but still crave the comfort of leggings. This hybrid between jeans and leggings is your best friend for casual and street style fall outfits that need to be both stylish and comfy. What’s great about jeggings is that they come in almost every “style” that regular jeans would including dark, light, medium and acid wash as well as in every print and color.
- Printed leggings – whether you’re into graphic print, striped, plaid, polka dot or whatnot, having something eye catching on your leggings is great for when you don’t want to put too much effort into your look but still want it to be cute and fab.
- Leather leggings – leather leggings are geared more towards edgier looks. If you ever need something to give your look that cool, kickass vibe, leather leggings may just be what you need. Give it a more laidback feel by wearing it with more casual items or go all out on that cool chick look by wearing it with other black and / or leather pieces along with spiked and studded jewelry.
- Statement leggings – these can be anything eye catching and head turning like a pair of leggings in a bright and bold color or one that has a super stunning print / pattern or maybe even one with a unique style. Statement leggings are perfect for when you want to keep the rest of your outfit conventionally dark for fall. These will give your outfit that nice pop and will make it more interesting.