Now that summer is officially just right around the corner, I’m pretty sure you already have your summer wardrobe planned out or maybe you’ve already even done some shopping to get your wardrobe ready for the fun summer season. From clothes to shoes to bags, there are so many cute things you’ll find everywhere to get your wardrobe summer ready but when it comes to accessories, there’s one item you shouldn’t be without: sunglasses. They’re a must for everyone, especially during the summer season when the sun is extra hot and bright. Sunglasses are personally one of my favorite accessories to wear because they not only give you that instant ‘cool girl’ look, they’re actually very useful as well because they protect your eyes from the sun. Here’s a list of out must have sunglasses for summer. Check them out and enjoy (and then maybe go out and buy a few couple pairs)!
- Aviator sunglasses – if you’re still confused / clueless about which style of sunglasses looks good on your face, you should definitely get your hands on at least a pair of aviator sunglasses. These sunnies are super versatile. They look good on any facial shape and you can wear them with just about any summer outfit you can come up with using the pieces in your summer wardrobe. Don’t feel guilty about loving them so much and stocking up on more than one pair. Aviator sunglasses are a classic so you don’t have to worry about them going out of style for the next summer seasons to come.
- Cat eye sunglasses – depending on the design that you get, cat eye sunglasses can either give you a fun, retro look or a look that’s more modern and sleek. Cat eye sunglasses are perfect if you want something you can wear with your summer outfits that will add that posh and sophisticated vibe.
- Bright colored sunglasses – if you’re the kind who loves fun and exciting stuff, I’m pretty sure that just the idea of wearing plain old metal black / brown shades bore you to death. Good thing you don’t have to put up with that. Summer is the time to wear things in bright colors and that includes sunglasses. Grab a few couple pairs of sunglasses with colorful plastic frames or those with colored lenses (or both) that you can wear with different outfits and while you’re at it, why not check out those printed sunglasses too?
- Round sunglasses – they’ve become a little less popular with the average everyday crowd but for those who like stuff that are unconventional with a unique hint of vintage, round glasses are sure to be a big hit. Commonly seen on fashionistas for festival outfits, these sunglasses are perfect for those who want to pack a punch of personality to their look.
- Mirrored glasses – mirrored sunnies are what you should reach for if you want to get that instant ‘surfer chick’ look but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear them to the city. Mirrored sunglasses are super cool and they’re just as versatile as their non-mirrored counterpart. Wear them with anything and everything whenever your outfit seems like it could use a kick.