We all know it’s all about glitz and glam at the Oscars red carpet all the time. It’s where you get to see all your favorite stars garbed up in designer clothes and draped with precious gems and their feet clad in the fanciest pairs of footwear. Yes, aside from the actual awards, one of the most anticipated events in the Oscars is the parade of stars on the red carpet, as with all other red carpet events. So, perhaps you’ve already seen lots of posts on the best and worst dressed at the Oscars. Let’s “investigate” further and see who was hot and who was not at the after-party, also known as The Vanity Fair Oscar Party, shall we? Here’s a closer look at the Oscars after-party fashion from your favorite stars.
- Miranda Kerr – leave it to Miranda Kerr to make a simple but sexy shimmery silver dress look really gorgeous. Miranda’s dress was by designer Kaufman Franco. Her silver dress featured clean lines, a simple silhouette and enough boobage to keep your fantasies filled until the next red carpet event. We wonder how Orlando Bloom felt when he bumped in to his estranged wife at the party. Oh well.
- Zooey Deschanel – fun, young, quirky and whimsical – these are just some of the words that seemed best for us to describe Zooey Deschanel’s Oscar de la Renta gown. Zooey’s dress came in polka dots with floral prints all over. it featured a simple top bodice and a frilly, ruffly bottom. Zooey accessorized with a multi layered pearl bracelet and a red clutch.
- Anne Hathaway – she sure knows how to pull off a sleek and chic look. Anne Hathaway came to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in a black and white dress by Viktor & Rolf. The dress was one of the simplest at the event, no trains, no shiny gems for details, no intricate bead work, no ruffles and no complicated silhouette, but it was nothing short of a show stopping piece that would make your head turn.
- Kate Beckinsale – the Vanity Fair Oscar Party was indeed full of metallic colors and hues and Kate Beckinsale was one of those who sported the trend. Kate wore a luxurious golden dress by Elie Saab Couture. The dress had waist cut out details which made Kate’s sexy hourglass figure really stand out. Intricate sequin details gave the dress a very exquisite look and Kate’s gold accessories completed her look to the T.
- Taylor Swift – looks like her friendship with Lorde is starting to affect Taylor’s sense of fashion. Taylor showed up at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in a sparkly black Julien MacDonald dress. She paired her dress with heavy eye makeup and a darker version of her signature red lip. Well, it was refreshing to see Taylor attempt to pull off something new but we wonder if this is how she will look in every red carpet event from here on.
- Jennifer Lawrence – she looked stunning in her red number at the Oscars red carpet but Jennifer looked even more amazing at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in a Tom Ford mini dress. The dress had glass shard details as well as sheer back and side paneling which made Jennifer Lawrence look really hip and young in a classy way.