Many people now look up to TV show characters to keep them up to date with the latest looks, styles and trends and while we all know that Gossip Girl and Scandal are some of the best shows to watch for these inspirations, it’s undeniable that Pretty Little Liars has given us quite a few looks to get inspired by as well. Here are some pretty outfits from Pretty Little Liars we all love.
- ARIA’S COMIC PRINTED OUTFIT – one of the cutest looks Aria ever wore was this gorgeous comic printed top and skirt set which she accessorized with a bright yellow embellished purse and oversized gold hoop earrings.
- SPENCER’S CHRISTMAS EPISODE GOWN – have you seen PLL’s Christmas episode? Spencer’s gown was phenomenal! Though everyone else’s dress was pretty cute, Spencer’s was the most elegant of them all. It was sophisticated and it truly embodied the ‘less is more’ fashion rule.
- HANNAH’S SPRING LOOK – this look on Hannah has been one of my favorites. I think it just embodies the character’s style so much as Hannah tends to be the girliest of them all when it comes to style. The eyelet neckline and the belt really gave this outfit much personality.
- ARIA’S STUDDED LBD – Aria gives the classic LBD a fresh new twist by wearing it with subtle stud detailing along the neckline and down the sides. She also accessorized it with a studded belt, paired it off with platform pumps and finished off with a leopard print tote. Now that’s how you give an LBD major street style cred!
- SPENCER’S MENSWEAR INSPIRED LOOK – in this photo, Spencer shows us how to do the ‘borrowed from the boys’ look right. Everything on her is absolutely working well together – from that gorgeous leatherette vest to the rolled up sleeves, the tie and the dainty and minimal accessories.
- EMILY’S ROUGH CHICK LOOK – I always love looking up Emily’s outfits when I need outfit inspirations on days when I don’t want to look too sweet or girly and this is one of my favorite looks of hers. Simple with just a slight hint of rock and roll, thanks to that gorgeous leather and shearling jacket.
- ARIA’S TAKE ON PRINT ON PRINT – Aria’s take on the print on print trend is quite stunning, if you ask me, It’s nothing too bold or too dramatic but it still has that oomph to make the whole outfit look something worthy of street snaps.