Winter is finally here which means it’s goodbye to fancy shmancy clothes and it’s hello to bulky but warm and cozy coats and jackets. This doesn’t always have to be the case, though. There are lots of clothes that allow you to still look stylish during winter without sacrificing warmth and comfort including those that are very flirty and feminine. If you’re headed for a date this winter or if you simply want to feel extra girly on a certain winter’s day, here are some romantic winter outfit ideas that you can take inspiration from:
- Fluffy sweater and a skirt – a sweater is a winter staple that all women have. If you want to achieve a romantic look, go for a fluffy sweater. It’s very warm and cozy and it’s perfect for a nice feminine look. you can also use your fluffy sweater to do the layering trend. It would be best to pair your fluffy sweater with a nice skirt if you really want to go all out on the romantic look.
- Fur outfit – you can make any casual outfit look more romantic simply by adding a nice luxurious piece like fur. You can go big with a nice, rich fur jacket if you want something that’s really feminine and romantic or if you want something with a slightly subtler romantic feel, a simple fur shrug, vest or jacket will do. Pants would, of course, look good with a fur top but it would look so much more romantic if you could wear a dress or a skirt with it.
- Maxidress – a lot of women love maxi dresses but they start to shy away from itwhen winter comes simply because they think maxi dresses are only good for the summer or spring. However, if you want to create a nice romantic outfit for winter, maxi dresses are one of the best choices you can go for. If you’re on a tight budget, use your summer maxi dresses and just layer on a pullover or a nice jacket but if you can afford to buy one, get one that has long sleeves and one that’s made of thicker, warmer fabric.
- Soft neutral outfits – if you aren’t really the type who goes for dresses and skirts but still want to pull off a chic romantic outfit this winter, you can. All you have to do is put together an ensemble of soft neutral colors to give your outfit a nice romantic touch. Old rose, beige, cream – these are some of the best colors to go for when putting together soft neutrals. Of course, you can use darker colors for accessories to avoid a monochromatic look.
- A tulle skirt and a pullover – feeling like a princess this winter? Bring out the princess in you by wearing a tulle skirt. Don’t worry about your legs freezing off in the cold, you can always wear tights or leggings underneath if the weather gets too cold. You can also wear a pullover with your tulle skirt for a winter princess kind of look.