Accessories are a great way to make an outfit look even better. It has become a huge art of the fashion industry over the years and has gone through various wonderful trends. During winter, we tend to gear up in plain, dark, warm and rich hues which makes it the perfect season for going big on accessories. There are a lot of stylish winter fashion accessories that you can get your hands on. Our favorites include those that are both stylish, trendy and of course the useful ones. Here’s our list:
- Animal print scarf – we all know that a scarf is essential if you’re going out on a really chilly day but why settle for the boring, plain ones when you can have one that’s sexy and chic? An animal print scarf will definitely take your fabulous winter outfit to a whole new glamorous level any time you wear it. it’s the perfect piece of accessory to choose if you are wearing a plain outfit. Aside from looking super stylish, it’s also going to do a great job at keeping you warm.
- Thigh high boots – thigh high boots may remind you a lot of Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman but believe me, you can make these look classy as long as you wear them with the right stuff. If you don’t want to end up looking cheap, go for thigh high boots that fit just right. Nothing too tight or too frumpy. Pair them with jeans or leggings and not miniskirts, too, to keep it looking classy and chic.
- Fur – fur is such a luxurious piece of accessory that every girl, for sure, will love. It’s very uptown and gorgeous that you wouldn’t be able to resist wearing it every chance you get. You can wear fur on any kind of accessory you want, be it a waistcoat, a shrug or a jacket. Doing so will help keep you warm while giving you a really awesome and fabulous vibe. Of course, you can wear fur on other accessories too, like fur trim on your purse or a fur hat.
- Mitts or gloves – when the coldness of winter becomes unbearable but you have no choice but to continue with your day and head out the door, a pair of mitts or gloves will surely save you from freezing. Choose a pair of mitts or gloves made from nice fabric like velvet or leather. Make sure that the gloves fit you right so that it’s warm and snug when you put them on. Knit gloves are also great at keeping your hands warm plus they’re easy to match with other accessories, too!
- Knitted beanie – speaking of knit, knitted beanies are one more thing to get this winter. A knitted beanie will help cover your head and your ears which will make you feel warmer and more comfortable during a cold winter’s day. Aside from that, it also serves a stylish cover up for when you’re having a bad hair day in winter.