Mesh is one of the hottest fashion trends that will become popular for summer 2014 so figuring out how you can rock this rather revealing fabric trend now would be a really great idea. At least, when summer comes, you’re ready to sashay down the street in the cutest mesh outfits. The thing about mesh is that you have to wear it strategically so that it appears fashionable and not trashy or too revealing. Read on below and see the different ways to wear mesh:
- Wear it on your sleeves – wearing a full top made of mesh requires effort (and confidence) to pull off. You’ll need to make sure that your undergarments are cute enough to be showing underneath the see-through layer of mesh you have on. if not, you’ll have to look for a tank top or any other top that’s cute enough to be worn underneath your mesh piece. If you don’t have the time or the money to get yourself something really gorgeous to go underneath mesh, opt for mesh sleeves instead. They’re much easier to wear while allowing you to still catch up on the mesh trend.
- Wear a dress with mesh detailing – dresses are perfect if you want to achieve a more feminine look and if you’re looking to take the sexiness of your dress up a notch, you can opt for one that has mesh detailing on it. Mesh detailing on dresses are often placed strategically placed so that they let your skin do a little peek a boo which is very flirty and playful. This look has been seen on a lot of celebrities walking down the red carpet.
- Wear a swimsuit with mesh detailing – just like dresses with mesh detailing, swimsuits with mesh detailing let you take the sexiness of your swimwear up a notch too. it’s the perfect kind of swimwear to parade in around the beach if you want to show off that body you’ve worked all year for. It’s also a gorgeous way to join in on the mesh trend this summer.
- Wear a mesh cover-up – if you’re not into experimenting with different cuts and styles for swimwear and you’re more comfortable with the regular bikini, you can still wear mesh and be trendy. Instead of wearing mesh on your swimwear, you can wear mesh as a cover-up instead. It’s a stunning piece that you can lounge around in if you don’t want to get in the water just yet.
- Wear a mesh dress overlay – not in the mood to play a little peek a boo with your dress? Great news: you can still wear mesh without showing more skin than usual. You can do this by simply adding on a mesh overlay to your dress. A mesh overlay allows you to wear any dress style and still be on trend. You can wear a mesh overlay in a color that creates contrast with your dress or you can also keep it classic by wearing the same color mesh overlay as with your dress.