Overalls aren’t exactly a huge trend for this season but that doesn’t make them any less stylish, now, does it? A lot of women think this piece of clothing item isn’t very pretty and they tend to walk away from it when they see it at the mall or at a boutique but when you wear it right and pair it with pretty pieces, it can actually be one hell of a stunner! There are so many looks that you can create with overalls. You just need to find the right pair and the best items to wear it with. Check out these cool and stylish ways to wear overalls. They might just convince you to get a pair next time you go shopping.
- Leather overalls – unleash your inner sex kitten and throw on a pair of leather overalls for a fierce and sexy look that you can wear both during day and night! You can make this outfit work for a really badass look or you can wear it with casual pieces to give it more of a relaxed vibe. Wearing overalls in leather is one of our favorite ways to wear them because they’re just so versatile. You have so much freedom with what to mix and match leather overalls with. And don’t just stick to black leather. Colored leather overalls can give your look a nice and subtle country feel, too!
- Overall shorts – for a more fun, casual and relaxed look, overall shorts are great. They’re young and hip and they’re really stylish, too! You can just wear a tee underneath and your favorite pair of shoes and you’re good to go. The secret to achieving the look that you want with overall shorts lie in the shoes you pair them with. Heels add sophistication to an outfit while boots make it more of a street style look. Flats, on the other hand, can make your outfit look very girly and dainty.
- Printed overalls – overalls today don’t just come in plain solid colors anymore. They’re much more exciting and interesting with fun prints and patterns. Printed overalls are great if you’re looking for a way to add a generous splash of color in your look. Floral prints, checkered, polka dots and stripes are just some of the most popular styles and designs for printed overalls. You can also use printed overalls to rock the print on print trend. Just pick a printed shirt to wear underneath that would go well with your overalls.
- Plain white overalls – if you’re not the kind who likes too much print and color on your clothes, though, a plain white overall might just do it for you. You can stick to this color and go monochromatic or you can also add in a bit of fun and do pops of color on your shoes and accessories or even on whatever piece it is that you choose to wear underneath.
- Denim – lastly, for an overall outfit that’s truly casual and relaxed, go for denim overalls. You wear denim every day, you shouldn’t have a hard time coming up with an awesome outfit with denim overalls. Even a plain white tee would look super fab with these gorgeous darlings.