Wedding season is still on and with so many of your family and friends getting married this coming summer, I’m pretty sure you’re already planning on what to wear to each event. It’s important to know what kind of wedding you’ll be attending so you can plan ahead on what to wear because different wedding settings call for different outfits for guests and also because you wouldn’t want to be seen in the same outfit twice! If you’re social calendar is booked with wedding events to go to this summer, you should definitely work on planning your outfits STAT! Check out these summer wedding guest outfit ideas that you can take inspiration from for your next wedding event.
- Lace dress and cute heels – lace dresses are perfect if you’re attending a wedding as a guest. It has a very romantic look and feel to it which goes really well with the whole wedding and it’s really girly and cute, too, plus it’s on trend right now which means that there will surely be lots of dresses for you to choose from in your favorite stores. When choosing a lace dress to wear to a summer wedding, choose one that’s light with a very simple and clean cut. Colored lace is preferred over white most of the time, too. Nothing too fancy or else you’ll be mistake for as the bride. Don’t forget to accessorize and finish your outfit off with a pair of cute heels.
- Maxi and flat sandals – if you’re going to an outdoor summer wedding and the dress code doesn’t call for anything formal or semi-formal, you can take the casual route and go with a maxi dress paired with gorgeous flat sandals. Dress up your maxi with a belt or a denim jacket and some fancy jewelry you’ve got the perfect summer wedding guest look.
- Palazzo pants and a cute summer top – torn between wearing a skirt/dress and pants? Why not go with palazzo pants instead and get the comfort of pants and the look of a skirt? Pair it up with a cute summer top and some chic accessories and you get a girly feminine outfit that’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor summer weddings.
- High waisted pencil skirt and a crop top – crop tops have more of a street style look and feel to them but you can certainly make it work for you as a summer wedding guest outfit. Choose a crop top that shows the least skin and pair it with a high waisted pencil skirt for that chic, sophisticated look that’s perfect for any hot summer day. Make sure to wear a pair of gorgeous heels along with this combo to give your outfit that sleek vibe. You can also add on a blazer on top of your crop top if you think a crop top is way too informal for the setting.
- A bright or printed sundress – for a casual outdoor summer wedding, you’ll want something easy and fun like a bright or printed sundress worn with a pair of cute wedges. Choose a style that’s simple so you can dine and dance without any trouble and make sure to accessorize with a cute purse and a statement piece to make your outfit pop.