Can you believe we’re almost done with January already? Boy, time does fly fast! Next thing you know, Valentine’s Day is here. And speaking of Valentine’s Day, have you planned out what to wear yet to your V-Day date yet? If you haven’t, you better start planning now. Here are some sweet and chic outfit ideas for Valentine’s Day to inspire you.
- 50 SHADES OF RED – okay, not really fifty shades in one outfit but rather a combination of a few different hues to come up with a monochromatic outfit that’s not flat and boring. If you’re looking for more variation, you can throw in some pinks, maroons and oranges in the mix as well. This is a great look to wear if you really want to get into the Valentine mood.
- SLEEK STAND OUT – if you’re not the type to join the hype and blend in, you can always stand out. Instead of drowning in the sea of red dresses on Valentine’s Day, why not wear something different like a sleek printed suit? If you want to make sure you’re not dressed more ‘manly’ than your man, you can always opt for a skirt suit to keep it sharp yet girly. Or you could always take style tips from Jennifer Aniston’s latest red carpet look and go sans shirt and bra.
- SOFT AND DAINTY – now, power dressing isn’t always for everyone so we understand if you want to keep your look soft and dainty. To achieve this and still stand out on Valentine’s Day when everyone else is going to be decked out in red, try going for another color like a pastel one or maybe go for light colored pieces with cute little prints on them.
- RAD AND RELAXED – going on a casual date for Valentine’s Day? Look effortlessly chic in a rad and relaxed chambray jumpsuit. This is a look that’s easy going and fuss free but still super stylish. Give it a posh finish by slipping into a pair of heels or take the laidback vibe to the next level and finish it up with either fun flats or cute and sexy ankle booties.
- SIMPLE SOPHISTICATION – if you haven’t got much time (or money) to plan out an outfit for your Valentine’s Day date, you can always rely on the ol’ LBD to give you that classic and timeless look. Think that’s too basic? A shift dress in another color always makes a great alternative. You can also get a printed one and layer it up with plain outerwear or go vice versa.