If you’ve ever been pregnant, you know how difficult it is to style a growing bump. Your best clothes don’t fit, you try to shop for new ones but the styles are limited or you finally find cute ones but they turn out to be so expensive. Somehow, though, celebrities manage to find a way to do it in style and Blake Lively is just one of them. In all fairness, Blake seems to be one of the most gorgeous, most stylish women to ever get pregnant. If you’re not convinced, check out this list of the best of Blake Lively’s maternity style.
- AMERICAN MADE SUMMIT – here’s Blake at the American Made Summit where she and Martha Steward had met and posed together for pictures. Blake wore an all-white ensemble which consisted of a sheer white top tucked into a high waisted midi skirt with white floral embellishments. She wore pinky nude heels and accessorized with a gorgeous layered turquoise necklace.
- GOD’S LOVE WE DELIVER 2014 GOLDEN HEART AWARD – Blake’s first red carpet appearance since her pregnancy announcement on Preserve was at the God’s Love We Deliver 2014 Golden Heart Award and for this appearance, Blake chose a lilac and nude floor length Michael Kors number. The dress fit her growing belly like a glove.
- NYC STREET STYLE – Blake totally wowed people on the streets of New York as she stepped out rocking a colorful and printed duffel coat, a mini dress and knee-high boots to spend a casual afternoon. This is a perfect maternity off duty style that would inspire anyone, pregnant or not, to step up their style game. You can just tell her style isn’t going anywhere even with an ever-growing baby bump.
- NOT-SO-LAZY DAY LOOK – we all have lazy days when we just throw on the most basic stuff we could get out hands on from out closets and call it a day. That’s what Blake Lively doesn’t seem to experience at all. Even this ‘lazy day’ outfit of her consisting of a light blue coat, striped shirt, jeans and boots looks like something right out of a page of a style magazine.
- THE ANGEL BALL (NEW YORK) – here’s yet another perfect red carpet look from the momma-to-be. Blake was dressed up in a super sexy, super glamorous ensemble by Gucci. The form – fitting cream dress featured a very low plunging neckline and a stunning metallic trim.
- L’OREAL PARIS WOMEN OF WORTH AWARDS – can we just talk about how perfect Blake looked at the L’oreal Paris Women of Worth Awards this year? Wearing a backless black Kaufmanfranco body con dress, Blake looked every inch like the epitome of what every pregnant woman would love to look like: sexy, flawless, beautiful. She finished off her outfit with flat sandals and silver jewelry.