Karlie Kloss is all over the news because, apparently, she’s giving up her status as an Angel for Victoria’s Secret and she’s trading in her wings for a degree at NYU. The VS Angel has decided to further her studies and focus on it so she has decided to step down as an angel and while we’re all for women pursuing education, we can’t help but be saddened that one of the best dressed Angels is stepping down. In honor of her leaving, here are the best street style outfits from Karlie Kloss.
- SWEET AND SEXY – here’s Karlie off-duty sporting an all-white outfit and looking all chic. The ensemble consisted of a sheer lacey top and a short skater skirt – the perfect combo for a look that’s both sweet and sexy. Karlie finished off this look with criss-cross flats and a tiny little Lancaster sling bag.
- SIZZLING SUMMER STYLISTA – Karlie shows us how to give the good ol’ “girl next door” look a sexy twist in this dark floral printed romper she paired with simple black flats while walking her dog. The whole look exuded a very chic and feminine vibe that’s also easygoing and casual.
- SIMPLICITY AT ITS BEST – less is definitely more when it comes to summer styling and Karlie shows us how it’s done in this gorgeous royal blue dress that she paired up with black sandals and a simple black sling purse. Minimal gold jewelry and cool aviator sunglasses give this look a timeless vibe.
- SHOPPING IN STYLE – Karlie turns the sidewalk into her own little runway as she goes shopping wearing the simple combo of a blank tank top, skinny jeans and black flats. Though extremely simple, this look is definitely a standard ‘model off duty’ look (or at least that’s what Karlie made it seem to be).
- MAD FOR MOD – everything about Karlie’s outfit from the DKNY show at NYFW in 2013 screams mod. The bright red purse, the blue turtleneck mini dress and her bright orange lipstick all make for the perfect mod street style look.
- NICE AND NEUTRAL – you don’t always need lots of colors in your outfit to look fab. In this picture, you’ll see Karlie rocking a fab urban street style look wearing mostly neutrals and it’s perfect! Her cropped pants paired off with those gorgeous shoes made her legs look even longer! Definitely a look worth copying.
- FABULOUS FALL LOOK – fall fashion doesn’t always have to be done with dark colors and that is exactly what Karlie proves in this gorgeous white and gray fall outfit. The fedora hat really gave this look a nice, casual and jazzy vibe. This outfit is a great ‘borrowed from the boys’ look – not too tomboy-ish yet not too sweet and girly either.
- TRUE GEM – though Karlie is often spotted wearing timeless looks in neutral colors, the girl can rock other pretty hues quite well, too. This outfit that consists of gorgeous jewel tones is a great look to wear for fall / winter if you want to stand out.
- MODEL OFF DUTY – even while off-duty, Karlie’s outfits always look runway-ready. This gorgeous military green dress lends a utilitarian look to her outfit but the jacket tied on to the waist gives it a very casual look, too.