Jumpsuits are especially trendy during the summer. It’s not just because of how fabulous the celebrities looks as they saunter in the red carpet or in the streets wearing jumpsuits. They are conventional seeing that a jumpsuit can make out as one outfit and they are comfortable to wear. They are roomy without really deeming you shapeless. And the best part? Jumpsuits can be worn by any body shape, at any season and for any occasion.
So how do you make jumpsuits look great on you? I give you the noteworthy answers. Check out these stylish ways to wear jumpsuit.
- Petite – Jumpsuits are actually great for the petite girls since they boost up your height. Just remember to pick a jumpsuit that is fitted at the legs, particularly at the thighs. A little flare near the hemline gives no problem but an overly loose and straight cut pants will only give you more width and make you look shorter.
- Curvy – The ladies with the curves can totally rock this outfit. All you have to do is cinch up a belt to give an illusion of a thinner waist. Also, try to avoid jumpsuits with large patterns or prints. Stick with the smaller ones and fabrics with smooth and solid colors. This will enhance your curves.
Weather and season
- Warm weather (spring and summer) – As mentioned above, jumpsuits are great for the summer because of its breeziness. For warmer weather, choose a material that’s loose and roomy. You can also choose something that is floral print. A jumpsuit itself, and minimal accessories will do great.
- Cold weather (fall and winter) – For the colder seasons, be free to layer up. You can also replace those strappy sandals with closed shoes.
- Casual – Denim jumpsuits are great for a casual look but you can also go for any light colored one. Cuffing the pants adds to the casualness, too. Neutral accessories, particularly something brown, will match perfectly for a simple and casual style. Then, for a night’s out, you can just replace those accessories with an ankle boots and structured bag and you’re good to go!
- Dressy – Find a jumpsuit that’s fitted at the top and drapy at the bottom to create a dress-like silhouette. You can also wear some jewelries such as silver chunky necklaces that adds to the glam of your outfit.
- Office – To look absolutely gorgeous in your office, you can wear jumpsuits with a darker color and pair them up with light-colored blazer on top. Just remember that for jumpsuits as office wear, keep them fit and sleek. Slouchy is definitely no-go at work.
- Bold – Like other kinds of clothing, there are so many ways to be bold with jumpsuits. For one thing, you can be bold by the print and color preference. If you’re going for bold printed jumpsuits, always keep your accessories neutral or complementing. If you want to be bold by its silhouette, find one with a more solid color. It gives a more classy feel to it as compared to something bold and bright. You might just look tacky and cheeky.