With fashion trends coming and going ever so quickly, keeping up with what’s hot and what’s not can be a bit of a challenge, especially when you don’t have all day to stalk models and celebs to see what they’re wearing every single day to each and every event they go to. If you’re a fashionista who struggles to keep up with everything new that comes up in fashion, know that you don’t have to sacrifice or give up on being stylish. There are lots of trends in fashion that never go out of style. These are the ones you’ll want to perfect to a T because they make a great go-to outfit whenever you don’t have much time to think about which piece to wear with what. Here are 5 timeless trends you should master so you can be forever fab.
- WHITE TEE – this is one thing you should always have in your closet. If you could, you might also want to consider investing in a few couple of plain white tees. It’s true, you can never have too many of this item. There are so many looks you can achieve with a simple plain white tee. Pair it with jeans and you have the perfect casual look. Wear it with edgier leather pants and you get that instant rocker chick vibe. You can also wear it with skirts for spring and use it as a layering piece during the colder months of fall and winter. Accessorizing a plain white shirt takes your style game up a notch, too. Different sets of accessories will give you different looks as well.
- LITTLE BLACK DRESS – this one is more than just a passing trend now as it has stayed for years and years without fail and has become one of the staples in every woman’s closet, no matter what age, height, or body type. Finding the perfect LBD for you depends on your own personal style. if you’re a girly girl, look for something sweet with a fun and flirty silhouette. For those who tend to rock the ‘tomboy’ look more, try to look for something simple like a black shift dress that you can dress up and dress down.
- STRIPES – they may not always be loud and bold but stripes have always been everywhere. They’re a classic print that you can wear if you’re looking for something simple and easy. Lots of women get intimidated by stripes because of the common misconception of it making you look bigger and wider but the truth is that as long as you know which kind of stripes to go for and how to wear them, they can be one of the most flattering prints you’ll ever wear.
- DENIM JACKET – if there’s one thing I would gladly splurge on, it would be a good denim jacket. Denim jackets are super versatile. You can wear them with just about anything you have in your closet and you can wear them all year round. They’re perfect for warm summer nights and cold fall and winter days. if you’re planning on investing in a good denim jacket, choose a plain and classic one and avoid those that are ripped, distressed, frayed, studded or anything made trendy because, as you know in fashion, trends come in go and classics stay.
- NUDE HEELS – women’s shoes today seem to get brighter and bolder with every trend that passes but nothing beats a pair of good ol’ nude heels. When choosing nude shoes, go for a pair in a color that comes closest to your skin color so that it creates an unbroken line between the feet and the shoes, making you look taller and more slender.