The camouflage print isn’t exactly very girly or feminine but it’s definitely a great print to wear if you’re looking for something that can give you that chic urban casual look. There are lots of ways to wear the camouflage print. It’s very versatile so you can wear it with virtually anything and everything you have in your closet and achieve a different look each time. It’s also a great print design to wear if you want to add a bit of a boyish / military-ish kind of vibe to your look. If you’re looking for ways to rock the camouflage print, check out our ideas below.
- Camouflage pants – camo pants are the easiest to get a hold off and they’re one of the easiest to pull off as well. Camouflage pants go well with neutral tops and accessories but you can also add in a pop of color if you want to get more adventurous with your look. To keep the feminine feel of your outfit, wear heels with camouflage pants. If you want to go all out on the military inspired look, you can wear your camouflage pants with combat boots or moto boots instead.
- Camouflage crop top – if you’re looking for a sexy and hip take on the manly camo print trend, you can wear this print on pieces that have a cool and sexy vibe like crop tops. Camouflage crop tops are perfect for summer. You can wear them when you just want something easy and simple to go with your street style look. Wear them with your favorite pair of denim shorts and leather ankle boots for that tough chick vibe.
- Camouflage dress – wearing a single print from head to toe (or at least on the majority of your outfit) can be a bit overwhelming but if you’re up for a fashion challenge, why don’t you try sporting a camouflage print dress? A camo dress is great if you want to add that military inspired look to a simple girly look. You can wear your camo dress with sneakers, boots or flats, depending on what look it is that you’re going for.
- Camouflage jacket – for a relaxed, casual / street style look with a bit of a military inspired theme, simply throw on a camouflage print jacket on top of whatever you’re wearing and you’re good to go. Because of the usual dominant color in camouflage prints which is olive green, camouflage jackets are best worn from fall to winter but if you have something cute and colorful underneath, you can wear a camo jacket during spring and summer as well.
- Camouflage theme outfit – want to go all out on the military theme? While you can always do a camo on camo combo, it may overwhelm your feminine style a little bit. To keep your girly style and still go all out on the camouflage print theme in your outfit, wear one camo print piece and keep the rest in either brown or olive green.