Boots have always been a favorite among fashion trendsetters. There are just so many styles, designs and such a wide variety to choose from. However, for those who are not sure how to wear their amazing pair of boots, pulling off a certain look with this particular pair of footwear can be a little tricky. This is because sometimes the most unlikely pairing and combination are the ones that unexpectedly look very well worn together and the usual pairing is sometimes just too cliché. For those who are still wondering about the many ways to wear boots, this article will set everything straight for you.
- Summer in the streets – low ankle boots paired with denim shorts, whether plain, cut offs or distressed and flowy tank tops or even crop tops are perfect if you want to look cool on a hot summer day. You can take this look to the streets any time you feel like going on a girl’s day out with your best girl friends.
- Fierce and edgy summer – if jean shorts are not your thing or if you just want an added edge to your outfit, you can always pair your ankle boots with leather shorts and your favorite top.
- Sweet and spunky – show off your girly side by wearing a pair of cute lace shorts and slip in to a pair of boots to give your look a little bit of spunk. Cowboy boots are a great choice when going for this look but other styles will also complement well such as high cut leather boots or suede ankle boots.
- Sweet spring country – add a little western flare to your look by pairing a very feminine dress with a pair of cowboy boots. The sweet feminine touch of the dress will balance very well with the rugged country vibe from the cowboy boots. If you want a little more western charm, a cowboy hat sure will make the whole ensemble look more complete. This look is perfect for spring when dresses are all the rage.
- Total cowgirl – channel the cowgirl vibe by letting your clothes do the talking. A nice pair of cowboy boots, a plaid shirt and a cool pair of jeans make the perfect cowgirl combination. This look is very easy to pull off and is perfect for summer or fall.
- Warmth for winter – winter is one of the most ideal times to start wearing boots, especially those that have higher cuts as this will provide you extra warmth for the chilly days. Boots are essential if you want to keep your skirts and dresses in your closet for winter. Tights or leggings and boots will make these favorite pieces wearable all season through without making your legs wobble or freeze.