Going to a spring wedding soon? Spring weddings are so much easier to dress up for. There’s no need to worry about keeping yourself warm and there’s no worrying about whether your outfit is a little too dark for the event. In spring, you can dress light and you can wear just about any color you like. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out these ideas on what to wear as a guest to a spring wedding.
- CASUAL ROMANCE – these kinds of looks are perfect for an informal outdoor a garden weddings. A maxi dress topped off with a cute cardigan and finished off with a pair of pretty wedge sandals would make a really nice girly look. You can also wear a cute little sundress if you don’t like wearing maxi dresses.
- COCKTAIL HOUR – want something a little more swanky? How about putting on your best cocktail dress and getting it glammed up with gorgeous statement jewelry? This kind of outfit is perfect for weddings that start around the afternoon and continue into the night. If your cocktail dress leans more towards the ‘happy hour’ look, top it off with a blazer to keep it wedding ceremony-friendly. Don’t forget to finish off with a pair of fierce heels.
- DRESS TO IMPRESS – going to a formal / semi-formal kind of wedding ceremony and reception? You know you need to jazz it up with everything you got when the invitation calls for a black tie outfit. Events that call for this dress code don’t come often so have fun getting dolled up and go all out. Bust out your fanciest dress and bring on your brightest bling because black-tie is all about the glitz and the glam. You might as well expect a red carpet at the wedding reception if it’s a black-tie event.
- STREET STYLE EDGY – if dresses are not your thing, you can always opt for pants. Street style doesn’t always mean ripped jeans and rolled up sleeves. You can rock a street style look and dress it up to make it fit for wedding guest attire. A jumpsuit paired up with heels is easily one of my favorites though you can also try a romper for a less formal edgy look.
- SUN, SEA, SAND AND STYLE – going to a beach wedding? Make sure you wear an outfit that’s comfy and stylish at the same time. Heels and sand don’t match so go for dressy flats. Something light and flowy would be ideal for a dress but if you’re wearing pants, try going for a pair of palazzos. Don’t forget to bring your floppy beach hat, too.