Leather pants intimidate a lot of women just because they come off as too edgy or too ‘rock and roll-ish’ but the truth is that leather pants are just as versatile as your regular jeans and there are plenty of looks that you can pull off out of a single pair just by changing the top that you wear it with. With leather pants, your look can easily go from hard core punk / rock and roll to sexy biker babe to sweet chick with a bit of an edge. If you’re thinking of getting yourself a pair of leather pants but have no idea how to style it, check out these outfit ideas on what to wear with leather pants and see how you can rock your own pair according to your own personal taste.
- Leather jacket and boots – want to get that super cool and edgy punk / rock and roll chick kind of look? Wear your leather pants with a few other leather items like a leather jacket and leather boots and slip on your favorite pair of sunnies and you’re good to go. Keeping it monochromatic in black intensifies the whole look so keep that in mind if you want to go all out on looking like a sexy badass.
- Graphic shirt – the combination of a graphic tee and a pair of leather pants gives off a very ‘groupie’ kind of vibe. If you have a graphic shirt of your favorite band, wear it with your leather pants for a cool outfit that you can wear to the concert. You can also sport this look on lazy days when you’re just too tired to think of what to wear as this look is effortlessly wicked and cool.
- Plain white shirt – want to add a bit of an edge to your everyday ordinary and casual outfits? Switch your good ol’ denims for a pair of leather pants and wear it with a plain white shirt for a casual look that’s simple and oh so sleek. Sex it up with a fierce pair of killer heels or soften it with your go-to comfy and girly flats and you’re ready to seize the day.
- Lace top – leather and lace make the perfect combo for an outfit that’s both sweet and edgy at the same time. You can wear this outfit combo whenever you feel like doing an outfit that’s sleek and edgy but don’t want to give up your dainty feminine style. Finish the combo off with a pair of heels and you have a look that totally screams ‘femme fatale’.
- Fur jacket / coat – we still got a long way to go ‘til winter comes again but it’s never too early to plan out certain outfits, right? If you’re looking for a way to channel your inner Paris Hilton, just take a pair of leather pants and wear it with a luxurious fur jacket or fur coat and you’re ready for a full night of socializing and partying.