You always see so many guides for crop tops – how to wear them, what to wear with them and even instructional ones on how to make them yourself but since crop tops are super casual and are almost always worn with street style outfits, don’t you sometimes wish you knew for sure if it was okay to wear them to where you want to wear them? There isn’t much written about where to wear crop tops and though you definitely have every right to wear what you want to wear wherever it is that you’re headed, some places and occasions just call for certain dress codes and following these dress codes is always a great way to keep yourself from being embarrassed by showing up either underdressed or overdressed. So, where can you wear crop tops? Check out this quick guide.
- To the gym – crop tops make great workout clothes because they’re lightweight, breathable and they don’t restrict body movement which is important if you’re doing a rigorous workout session. Crop tops are a great way to show off those abs that you’ve been working so hard for plus seeing them in action always makes you push yourself harder, too. Check out your favorite sports gear / sportswear brand to see what they have to offer when it comes to crop tops. You can get crop tops with full support for your girls from these brands.
- To the office – you may think crop tops are inappropriate to wear to the office but it actually all just depends on how you wear it and what you wear it with. You most certainly shouldn’t wear a crop top on its own if you’re headed to your workplace but you can definitely polish it up by wearing a blazer or a jacket on top. Pair it with a pencil skirt and you’ve got yourself a chic outfit and a sexy silhouette to boot! You should also remember to wear crop tops that don’t show off too much skin if you plan on wearing them to the office.
- To the park – got a picnic date with your man planned this weekend? Why not throw on a cute crop top and pair it with your favorite denim shorts for a look that’s ultra snazzy and super fun, too! Don’t forget to put on your shades for that cool girl look (and sun protection, of course!) before you snack and snuggle with the hubby or your boyfriend.
- At the beach – don’t feel like going in the water for a dip? If you don’t want to be seen lounging around in a bikini, you can wear a crop top instead. Choose a backless crop top and wear it with shorts so you can catch some sun and get a bit of tan going on. Oh, and don’t forget to put on some sunscreen!
- On a date – crop tops are super sexy and girly so they’re perfect to wear on dates when you just want to look and feel extra feminine. Wear it with a skirt for a rather flirty look or with jeans for a more casual look. If you’re going somewhere fancy for a date, you can still wear a crop top as long as you pair it with dressier pieces.