Are you excited for summer? We are! Just imagine basking and finally having fun under the sun again, going to the beach almost every day and of course, wearing anything you want. However, it looks like we’ll have to wait a few more months before we can enjoy summer time again. Winter isn’t over and it seems like it’s even going to stay a bit longer. The cold weather may have limited your clothing choices and may even have already exhausted your winter wardrobe so here are more pieces you can add to your winter wardrobe to make you last through winter stylishly and comfortably.
- A cashmere sweater – cashmere sweaters may be a bit pricier compared to other kinds of sweaters but they’re super comfy and warm which makes them great closet investments that you can use in future cold days / seasons to come. And you don’t even have to worry about style because cashmere sweaters never go out of style, just like other winter fashion basics.
- A vest – a vest is one way to keep yourself warm on cold days. It’s also a great piece to use if you like layering your outfits. You can simply put a vest, or a gilet as they call it in other countries, on top of any outfit you decide to put together and it not only makes your outfit comfier and warmer but also more stylish and posh. Some of the popular vest styles you’ll see in most of women’s closets include a fur vest, a puffer vest and a leather vest.
- Leather pieces – leather is a great choice if you’re looking for something you can wear this winter that’s going to keep you warm and stylish. It may not be the lightest item to wear but it sure is one of the best when it comes to making you feel cozy despite the cold weather. Leather pants, leather skirt, leather jacket, leather coat or leather vest – these are all great pieces to add to your winter wardrobe. Though genuine leather is a luxury that most of the A-lister choose to splurge their money on, it’s not exactly animal cruelty-free. If you’re looking for a more ethical clothing alternative, get faux leather instead. it keeps your warm just the same without any animals’ lives being put at risk.
- Thick and opaque leggings – wearing a skirt or a dress can be a challenge during winter time and if, for the main part, you wear skirts and dresses to work then I can only imagine how much you dread to step out with your legs out in the open and ready to freeze anytime. Thick and opaque leggings are a great way to make wearing skirts and dresses in winter time a lot easier. They’ll keep your legs warm and they’ll also give your outfit a simple layered look.
- Fleece headbands – looking for a more girly alternative to bonnets and beanies? Why not try fleece headbands? They’re thicker compared to regular headbands and most of them are wider, too, which allows you to cover your ears to keep them warm and toasty.